Sole Traders - Self Employed
Sole Trader Accountancy Services from as little as £39.99 per month
- Self-employed / Sole trader annual accounts
- Preparation of Personal Tax Return
- VAT return
- CIS return
- Filing to Personal Tax Return to HM Revenue & Customs
- Advising you about tax liabilities and deadlines
- Unlimited Telephone & Email Support
- Act as an Agent to deal with HM Revenue & Customs
Sole Traders / Self Employed
The simplest way to start your business is as sole trader/self-employed. Albans offer you comprehensive accounting package so you can focus on your business and make money. There are certain advantages and disadvantages of being a sole trader. Some of them are below.
- You have complete control over the business and can take decision quickly in regards to every aspect of your business.
- You will have competitive advantage as your business affairs are private and your competitors can see your financial information. Being an unincorporated business your accounts not made available to public.
- When business grows you have option to incorporate your business as limited company
- You can develop good business relationship with your customers and always have closer contact which means you can tailor your services quickly to meet your customer’s demands and expectations.
- You are fully liable for any debts and contracts the business has. If your business fails you may end up losing your personal assets.
- The banks may not lend you for the business as it is difficult to raise finance for sole trader business
- You are perceived as a small business which may affect your growth.
Albans offer complete accounting solutions for sole trader/self-employed at low monthly fee.