Partnership Accountancy Services from as little as £39.99 per month
- Preparation of Partnership annual accounts
- Preparation of Partnership Tax Return
- VAT return
- CIS return
- Filing Partnership Tax Return to HM Revenue & Customs
- Advising you about tax liabilities and deadlines
- Unlimited Telephone & Email Support
- Act as an Agent to deal with HM Revenue & Customs
A type of business in which two or more individual run the business, shares profit/loss, control, responsibility and finances. All partners are personally responsible for the contracts and debts of the business.
- Partnership is a simplest way of setting up a business with two or more individual. Partners share their profit and loss as per partnership agreement.
- It is relatively easy to take on more partners or remove partners from partnership.
- Finance is a key for every business; the individual can easily borrow the money and invest in the business.
- Partners shares their knowledge and skills to run the business successfully.
- Business partners are personally liable for the debts and contracts of the business.
- Business partners are jointly and individually liable for the actions of the other partners.
- Since decisions are shared, disagreements can occur. It may take longer to take important decisions.
- A partnership usually has limitations that keep it from becoming large business.
Albans can help you with all of the accounting and tax needs at a low monthly fee. We can assist you to set up our partnership and can help you to operate in the most tax efficient way.